Tuesday, December 18, 2012

BREAK TIME!!! I took today as a momentous occasion and doodled some personal, random things.

Two random characters, the girl is "Taylor" and the guy's named is "Jackson". They're supposed to be girlfriend boyfriend. I drew them both a bit differently so the girl has a suuper red nose. Wagh D:
 I decided to design a VERY stupid, obnoxious looking car. XD It's this character's car. It's supposed to be an old, used car with a very obnoxious car horn that some weird previous owner installed into it. I wish I made it looks more beat up, though. P: Oh, well. I can always add it later in a tighter sketch, I suppose.
Pikachu eating a pichu tail. SUPER sketchy and rough and the balance of colors, light,s and everything else is like ewwww... but it was just meant so I can get the idea out. :V I hope to be making a MUCH tighter, complete version of this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment