Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WORK DUMP TIME!!! Sorry this took so long... >___>;




Self-portraits. Top is a blind portait, bottom is a semi-blind portrait.















B/W value studies. First 10 from life, middle 10 from movie stills/photos, last 10 are master work copies. I'm not so great with values, so I think this was a very useful assignment for me. P: I realized in the end that I drew Cillian Murphy 3 stupid times. =___= I told myself to STOP using movies he was in after the third time.

My personal favorite is probably the copy of Rembrandt I did, it actually looks like the painting. My biggest regret was trying to do a Turner . Doing that in JUST black and white was stupid, his style is so fuzzy and imrpessionistic. >__O Hopefully it trained my eye, though? I don't know...









This one is a an NC Wyeth master copy painting we did in class. I am SO angry at myself... =___= it didn't look like it and I was a fool to try to look cool and put highlights at the last second....

No comments:

Post a Comment