Saturday, August 25, 2012

School started for me recently~ And hopefully that means more consistent updates for this blog? Or at least I hope so. One of my classes requires I make one sketch EVERY DAY in a sketchbook that came in with the class's art kit so if there's not enough sketches to add up to every day until the end of the semester I'm probably doing something majorly, majorly wrong in life. LOVE that, though! :D






FIRST sketchbook assignment. "Waaaa~"
















Grayscale practice with gouache. First try on left, second try on right. I thought that the second one was WAY better at first, but the more I look at it, the more I think both were even. I did better with the dark tones on the first one. However, the second one is significantly neater. Planning on doing MORE later over the weekend. :D











Coming up soon... A self-portrait of myself in charcoal and daily sketchbook assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment